The Nia Affiliate Alliance
The Nia Affiliate Alliance is a revenue sharing program. Those who submit a sign up form and are accepted as affiliates earn a commission on all product sales from the online Nia Store that originate through the affiliate’s NiaNow.com personal profile page.
Additionally, any customer who makes a product purchase through an affiliate’s NiaNow.com personal profile page will receive a special promotional offer. Revenue sharing on services (i.e. belt intensive trainings) will follow in the upcoming months.
It's our vision that this program supports you effortlessly as you continue creating your sacred livelihood, whether you have chosen a personal or professional path with Nia. Let's step into our greatness together.Benefits to Shoppers
Customers who shop using a unique affiliate link receive special promotional offers and discounts.* The initial offer will give customers who shop using a unique affiliate link 40% off Nia products.How to Become an Affiliate
- Go to affiliates.nianow.com/partners and click on the "Sign up for our Affiliate Alliance" link in the upper left-hand portion of the screen.
- Obtain your PayPal account information or set up a PayPal account if you don't already have one.
- Complete the affiliate sign-up form and click "Send in my application."
- Once you have received an email confirming you have been accepted as an affiliate, log in with your email or affiliate ID and password at affiliates.nianow.com/partners.
- Review the Nia Affiliate Alliance Terms and Conditions, and click "Agree" to go to your account dashboard.
- Read the message from Debbie and then click on the "Getting Started" tab in the navigation menu at the top of the screen.
- Complete and submit your electronic W-9 or W-8 form so you can receive your commission earnings. (Note: W-8 forms are for those outside of the U.S.)
- Go to NiaNow.com and log in with your NiaNow username and password (this is different than your affiliate alliance username and password).
- Now you will see your account homepage. Select the grey tab that says, "Public Profile." Scroll down to #6 (My Nia Affiliate Alliance Settings).
- Enter your Nia Affiliate Alliance ID in the box.
- Select your favorite Nia products to highlight on your profile (under "What I'm Wearing" and "My Music Library").
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window and select "Save."
*(Note: The shopper must click on promotional link in order for the sale to be tracked. Successful tracking is based on the shopper's computer setup and behavior. For example, cookies must not be deleted after the promotional link has been clicked and before the transaction has been completed for the special promotional offer to be applied.)