Nia Livelihood Membership for Body + Life Education
Complement and cultivate your body-mind-spirit practice with the Nia Livelihood Membership.
Available to all belt graduates, this 12-month membership includes access to in-depth educational materials and videos, a teaching license, and special benefits and privileges.
Download and read through the Nia Livelihood Membership Agreement
Exclusive Livelihood Member Benefits:
- 4 Choreographed Nia teacher routine DVDS
- 12-month Nia teacher’s license
- Monthly classes and workshops with Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas
- Weekly mentoring telecourses with Nia Faculty
- Profile page, personal URL and class listings on NiaNow.com
- Exclusive discount prices on NiaWear
- Retake* any belt training previously completed for only $125 USD
- Five FREE session audits* of any belt training previously completed (excluding Green Belt)
- Access to customizable marketing materials and student handouts (digital download)
- Access to professional images for marketing purposes (digital download)
- Subscription to monthly continuing education e-Newsletter
- Access to the online Nia Teacher Forum
- FREE Nia classes at StudioNia in Portland, Oregon
- 500 FREE business cards (first-time White Belts only)
*Retakes and audits are based on space availability and approval by the trainer. Additional fees may apply.
The Livelihood Membership is an annual fee that auto-renews in 12-month intervals. All prices are in USD. Payment options vary by geographical region and include:
- USA and International residents: $520/year or $50 monthly installments ($600/year)
- South Africa residents: $320/year
- Black Belt: $370/year or $35 monthly installments ($420/year)
If you prefer to submit your signature and payment manually, please download the appropriate order form below. Scan and e-mail your signature and payment manually to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via ground mail to Nia Technique c/o Membership Dept: 918 SW Yamhill, 3rd Floor, Portland, OR 97205.
Details of Inclusions, Privileges and Benefits
Body + Life Education
Nia's Body + Life Education program is a self-paced course of study for those wishing to deepen their Nia practice.
Members receive 4 choreographed Nia teacher routines annually, by using their routine credits. Each routine includes a DVD, NiaSounds CD, and routine booklet which includes an 8BC music bar sheet, base choreography, educational content and suggested alternative foci. (The routine booklets for newer routines are available for download on NiaNow.com, and older routines come with printed booklets.)
The DVD offers four sections: Learn the Move, Move the Move, Energize the Move, and Music Only. These chapters provide you with voice-guided instruction designed to take you deeper into the choreography and music. They also offer teaching guidance for delivering the routines in class. Routines are crafted by Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas and other members of the Nia Training Faculty. To order your four member routines, call Nia headquarters at 503-245-9886 or e-mail email@example.com. Livelihood members may purchase additional routines online for $80 per routine. View the current list of routines.
Retakes & Audits
For only $125 USD, livelihood members may retake any belt training they've previously completed. All retakes are based on space availability and approval by the trainer 30 days prior to the training. Nia classes are not included in the retake fee, additional fees may be applied by the trainer. To sign up for a retake call Nia Headquarters at (503) 245-9886.
Additionally, members may audit up to five sessions for free of any belt (previously completed) per training. All audits are based on space availability and approval by the trainer. Nia classes are not included with auditing any session. To sign up for an audit, contact the trainer directly.
The Nia teaching license provides legal permission to teach and represent the name, work and logo of Nia as described in the Livelihood Agreement, along with any Nia programs you are certified to present in a fitness class or applied professional setting (such as Nia 5 Stages or Nia 52 Moves). Members receive a Teacher Identification Card in the mail within 45 days of their initial membership purchase.
Mentoring Telecourses with Nia Training Faculty
Get mentoring from the source with our weekly Q&A mentoring telecourses. Led by Nia Faculty members, these interactive telecourses keep you connected to the heart of Nia and moving forward on your path to holistic health.
Mentoring telecourses are held on Mondays at 12 Noon Pacific Time. Register for upcoming telecourses and listen to archives by clicking here and scrolling down to "Q&A Mentoring Telecourse for Livelihood Members" (make sure you are logged in to NiaNow.com first).
Nia Experiential Workshops with Debbie Rosas
Join Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas for monthly classes and workshops, as part of Nia's current course of study – Becoming a Sensation Scientist. Classes and workshops are recorded the first Tuesday of each month and made available to members on NiaNow.com within 7-10 days. Members may download and view all Continuing Education materials.
Nia Teacher Forum
Got a question? Take it to the forum! The Nia Teacher Forum provides 24-hour support and camaraderie among members around the world. This online global community includes discussions about personal enrichment, teaching, principles, routines and trainings – providing mentoring and connection any time of the day. Click here to access the forum.
Personal Profile Page on NiaNow.com
Promote how and where you share Nia with your own profile page on NiaNow.com. Add your picture, background information, studio links, and list details about your classes, workshops, presentations and events. Check out Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas' page as an example. Then create or update your profile page.
Customizable Marketing Materials
An array of resources and tools to effectively market, brand and com municate your professional practice are always available in your online account. Downloads include editable fliers, postcards, student handouts, logos, and more! View and download marketing materials.
Professional Images (Photos)
A vast selection of professional Nia photos are available to you online via our Nia Gallery and Flickr site. Livelihood members are welcome to use these images free of charge for printed materials and web content. Go to: Flickr or niaphotos.com (password: niagallery)
500 FREE Business Cards
Your first-time purchase of the Nia Livelihood Package includes 500 free, customized Nia White Belt business cards. Follow these steps to order business cards:
- Login to NiaNow.com
- Click the purple banner labeled Business, Education, Forum
- Click Order Business Cards
- On the Minuteman Press website, look to the upper left hand corner of the screen. Click Nia Customer Registration
- Click Nia Business Card- First Time Free Order or Subsequent Order
- Fill in your information, including putting your personal URL. (Your URL is your personal web address on nianow and is determined by your NiaNow username. You must first create your profile page to receive a URL.)
- Submit your order
Nia Product Discounts