Classic Nia Class
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
Rates for Nia in the Northern Suburbs from March 2013
- Drop in (all locations) R100 per class
- 4 Class Card (all venues): R340 per month (4/5 classes depending on length of month), works out to R76 per class.
- 8-Class Card (all venues): R520 per month (8/9 classes depending on length of month), works out to R65 per class.
Notes About This Class
REVOLUTIONARY BODY-MIND FITNESS FUSION
Rich in diversity, Nia is energetically textured with the brilliance of Eastern and Western Movements. It is layered and exciting, blending martial arts, dance arts and healing arts (including yoga) to create a cardiovascular programme that uses whole-body, expressive and grounded movement. Nia is so kind to the joints that it is usually done barefoot. Nia is based on the seeking pleasure and not pain, developing sensory awareness and resulting in a body-mind workout. Nia is adaptable to all levels of fitness, all ages and body types, including those with special limitations. Nia enables you to move in your own way, and focus on what you need!
Some of the benefits of Nia:
- Enables weight loss & proper weight management
- Strengthens muscles & improves muscle tone
- Calms the mind & relieves stress
- Heightens sexual function
- Increases mobility, flexibility, stamina & vitality
- Strengthens immunity & organ function
- Alleviates emotional problems, including depression & anxiety
- Better circulation & postural alignment
Dress: Come dressed ready to move!
Contact: email@example.com or on 082 545 6245
For more information on The Nia Technique and to see it in action, visit www.nianow.com
"Photographs provided by Nia Technique”