This is a 6-week course to boost your fitness and well-being!
• Are you an office worker, a commuter and want more movement and more body awareness to get rid of aches and tensions?
• Do you want to feel sexy, free and carefree and are looking for a way to make this sense of joy last?
• Are you longing to dance your emotions, to shake off the stress and breathe in some fresh air?
• Are you a yoga or pilates fan, but miss a means to get a good cardiovascular workout?
• Do you like to dance and want to get fit?
Join this course! You won't leave disappointed.
What: 6 Wednesday evening Nia class-course, each session is 1hr
When: 10, 17 and 24 September as well as 1, 8 and 15 October from 19:30 - 20:30
Where: Churchill Gardens Resident's Hall
Booking in advance is essential! Follow this link to get your place: https://niaautumn2014.eventbrite.co.uk
Here is what is special about the first week of August: It's Laura's Birthday and she is turning 30, so she is gifting you the chance to buy this 6 week course at the all time low rate of just 30 pounds! The offer goes live on 4th August and will be bookable until midnight of the 10th only!
Invite your friends to join too, the buddy pass allows you both to attend all classes and offers great savings.
If you can, please pay the full price, as that will allow me to offer the course for sure and might give more nialicious dancers the chance to join.
On that note: If you feel you cannot afford any of the rates or you are under 18, please get in touch with the organiser (Laura) to talk about options.
More about Nia Teacher Laura: http://www.nianow.com/laura-ahnemann
More about Nia: http://makeyourselfhome.co.uk/nia/
What if I cannot attend all dates?
If you cannot attend one or two evenings, you always have the option to come to Laura's Thursday morning class instead to make up for it.
What do I need to bring?
- Clothes in which you enjoy moving in and in which you do not mind sweating. We will not 'make you sweat', however your body might enjoy truly engaging with every move and then sweat is just natural. Also bring a layer extra or something to change into at the end so you do not get cold on your way home.
- A bottle of water to replenish your body.
- Be prepared to be barefoot or if you prefer to wear socks or shoes, make sure they allow you to sense the ground with the soles of your feet and are not slippery.
- Optional: A towel to dry any sweat and if you have a yoga mat or a blanket bring it along, we will surely do some floor play and you might want to use it for that.
Ask your own question by sending an e-mail to Laura!