Looking to heal, condition and tranform your body to live the life of your dreams? Come connect with Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas for her first trip to Omega in Rhinebeck, New York from July 15-17, 2011. She'll be leading a Nia workshop dedicated to The Body's Way – a method of using the body according to its natural design and function.
Register now to explore your body through movement, music and the magic created when we research how to live in our bodies in healthy and pleasurable ways!
In this workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Perform movement with maximum efficiency and minimal effort
- Achieve balance by equalizing movement from left to right and top to bottom
- Integrate smooth, “soft” movement and explosive, “hard” movement
- Engage in unbounded, three-dimensional movement
- Listen for your body’s feedback, which is experienced as either pleasure or pain
Omega, a nonprofit organization, has consistently been at the forefront of human development. From nurturing early dialogues on the integration of modern medicine and natural healing; to designing programs that connect science, spirituality, and creativity; to laying the groundwork for new traditions and lifestyles, Omega continues to be a place where people from all walks of life come for inspiration, restoration, and new ideas. Our mission guides us to help people find health, happiness, and community while living gently on the Earth.