Debbie Does The Juice Cleanse With Dr. Rankin... And So Can You!
By: Debbie Rosas | January 17, 2012
This year I’ve decided to take on the challenge to research a whole new kind of pleasure by paying attention to the things I put in my mouth. I’m cleaning myself up from the inside out, and I have my friend, Dr. Lissa Rankin, to thank.
Yes, I am committing to a juice cleanse, and I want to invite you to join me! If you aren't sure if a cleanse is right for you, listen to my recent conversation with Dr. Rankin. During our talk, she told me how she changed her body and life by changing her relationship with food. She shared her personal story in the most intimate, honest, and as always, real way. I think you’ll love it!
In her words, “Cleansing is like pressing the reset button in my life. By the end of three months, I can feel it. My diet falters. My body starts to slide. But each time I cleanse, I remember how great I feel when my body is full of green and it motivates me to continue this for a lifetime of health and vitality.”
Be sure to follow my cleansing journey on my personal blog, where I'll be sharing my experience.
The Pink & Green Detox Cleanse Includes:
- 5 Live Teleseminars with Dr. Lissa Rankin and Living Foods Expert Tricia Barrett (these live training and Q&A calls will also be recorded so I can listen anytime)
- 6 Instructional “How To” Videos (to help me quickly and easily make my own juice and other raw food)
- Pink & Green Detox Cleanse eGuide (including recipes, juicer guide, enema & colonic guide, dry skin brushing techniques and frequently asked questions)
- Private Cleansers Forum (moderated by Tricia & Lissa, this is a place where I can share my experience, get feedback and guidance and bear witness to the experience of my fellow cleansers)
- Daily Support Emails from Tricia & Lissa (to help prepare me for what’s coming, while keeping me focused and on track with my cleanse)
About Dr. Lissa Rankin:
Lissa Rankin, MD is an integrative medicine physician, author, speaker, artist, and founder of the online health and wellness community OwningPink.com. She is now leading a "Pink Medicine Revolution" to help patients heal themselves, while encouraging the health care industry to embrace and facilitate, rather than resist, miracles.
Dr. Rankin has been featured on over 30 television shows, on over 50 radio shows including Oprah Radio, as well as on websites, magazines, and newspaper publications such as New York Times, Health, Women’s Health, Forbes, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Fox News, Huffington Post, People, Woman’s Day, WebMD, CNN, Chicago Tribune, American Baby, Body & Soul, AOL, and Yahoo.