The Nia 52 Moves Training is Now Open to Everybody!
By: Nia | April 17, 2012
Whether you're a student or a teacher, the Nia 52 Moves Training is designed to help you take your Nia practice to the next level. It includes a pre-training program, a three-day training, and an optional post-training program that is designed exclusively for those who plan to become Nia 52 Moves teachers.
The Nia 52 Moves are the basic building blocks of all Nia routines. Drawing from disciplines of the martial arts, dance arts and healing arts, the Nia 52 Moves correspond with the main areas of the body: the base, the core and the upper extremities. From Front Kicks to Upward Blocks to Cha-Cha-Chas to Hip Bumps, these moves cultivate strength, flexibility, mobility, agility and stability while freeing you to be expressive and creative.
Lucky for you, there's still room in the Nia 52 Moves Training in New York, New York from May 1-3 at Pearl Studios NYC with Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas and Black Belt Nia Teacher Kevin VerEecke. And if you can't make that one, be sure to check out the June 8-10 training in Portland, Oregon or the July 27-29 training in Denver, Colorado.
The Nia 52 Moves Training teaches students to:
- Receive personal, 52 Moves coaching from Nia trainers and Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas
- Learn the names of all Nia 52 Moves
- Gain the ability to physically model each of the Nia 52 Moves
- Understand the basic conditioning benefits of the Nia 52 Moves
- Master the Nia 52 Moves using the 7-cycle class format
- Explore the Nia 52 Moves using the nine movement forms of Nia, three planes of movement, three intensity levels, and five sensations of fitness
- Practice three different Nia 52 Moves routines (focusing on the base, core and upper extremities of the body)
Obtain healing and conditioning benefits of the practice for healthier living. What are you waiting for? Empower your body and energize your practice with the Nia 52 Moves Training!